intex pool section

Apr 25, 2010
south georgia
in the above ground pool section there has been alot of talk about needing a area devoted to the intex pools and there are already many pages and views and quite a few post as well regarding these pools. just wondering if this was possible since there seems to be quite a bit of interest?

Creating new sections is something I don't do at this time of year. Things are too busy and the required reorganizing can be disruptive to people using the forum while I reorganize. I will add an Intex section to the wish list for proper consideration in the fall.

The requirements for getting a whole section just for Intex are fairly high. It typically takes 200+ topics that are specific to the new category and a well defined purpose.

I also wonder if "Intex" is really the correct grouping. Intex makes a wide range of pools, from extremely small temporary pools, to huge ones that are essentially identical to any other above ground pool. Perhaps it is the seasonal setup/take down that really distinguishes the new category.

JasonLion said:
Creating new sections is something I don't do at this time of year. Things are too busy and the required reorganizing can be disruptive to people using the forum while I reorganize. I will add an Intex section to the wish list for proper consideration in the fall.

The requirements for getting a whole section just for Intex are fairly high. It typically takes 200+ topics that are specific to the new category and a well defined purpose.

I also wonder if "Intex" is really the correct grouping. Intex makes a wide range of pools, from extremely small temporary pools, to huge ones that are essentially identical to any other above ground pool. Perhaps it is the seasonal setup/take down that really distinguishes the new category.

agreed! perhaps a portable pool title would be more suitable. anyway thank you for considering this topic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.