Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: BBB forum

BBB forum

Myself included, bet alot of people would like more practical info on this method of pool maintenance without wading thru all the regular chemical stuff!! I do enjoy this whole site in general though & the way its broken down into easy to find groups.

Thanks for the feedback - glad you are enjoying the site.

I'm always reluctant to add new forums as it wouldn't be hard to keep adding new areas and before long you end up with a cluttered site.

It seems that it's difficult to have a BBB discussion without moving into the chemistry of it all; however there is a lot of great information on the BBB method in "The Stickies" area - see link in my signiture.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

How about changing -

"Chemistry 101 (and beyond)" to "BBB / Basic Water Chemistry (and beyond)"

It should at least steer the BBB curious people into the right section.

And you should also then move the BBB Sticky to the top of the list.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

OK. There is now a new forum, "The BBB Method," complete with the BBB Sticky. 8)
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.