.....I have never owned a pool before...never dealt with maintaining a pool before...was apprehensive about being able to maintain a clean pool for the kids...while researching SWC's i found this website and discovered the BBB method...i read the pool school info and said to my self..."self, it can't be that easy"...well it was:
- Once the pool was done i filled it.
- Got a TF-100 test kit, tested water as soon as pool was full
- First reading were:
- Added Wally world Bleach, baking soda, borax and Chlorine stabilizer from Lowes per the Pool Calculator
- Ran pump for 24 hrs on low speed
- Done!!!...now i test every other night and add bleach as need.
So far it appears i will be adding about 33 oz of bleach each night...the jug cost me $2.54 for 182oz...so its costing me about $3.50 a week to keep my pool looking Crystal Clear!
If you are unsure...you are missing out!
Take the BBB plunge!!!