TF100 in sweden?

Jun 15, 2010
Sweden
Hi new member here looking to get my hands on a TF100 test kit. I have been an Intex user for about 8 years and as I can't find any reliable test kits around here (always end up with 3 or 4 sets/year to compare between), I finally found this forum where everyone recommends the TF100.

I have been to the site selling them but it seems the kits cannot be shipped to Sweden.
Anybody have any advice to what kit I could buy around here that's comparable to the TF100?

All my local pool stores seems to only carry test strip kind of kits and I'm not happy with any of them. One kit that seems to be consistent is a DPD and Phenol red tablet tester but with that I can only see pH and FC.

Thankful for any advice!

regards,
Pasi

The TF-100 can be shipped to Sweden, though the shipping charges are higher and you may need to pay import duties. You will need to contact them directly if you want to arrange overseas shipping.

Palintest makes some fairly good digital testers that are available in most of Europe. I expect that they are probably available in Sweden. They aren't quite as good as the TF-100 in several ways, but they are alright.

Hello Pasi,

indeed it is not easy getting a reliable test kits over Europe.

While I was looking for the K-2006 that has a FAS-DPD for F/TC, I was only able to get a Taylor K-2005 but I'm very satisfied with it.
I've got it from ebay, the seller I've used does not have it anymore but I've found the following one:

http://cgi.ebay.it/Taylor-K-2005-Co...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335a8eeceb

There is also a large version (same tests, bigger size)

http://cgi.ebay.it/Taylor-K-2005C-C...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item563a0d13a9

Hope it helps

Giorgio

I'm using Lovibond tabs to test my water for FC and pH.
Unfortunately TF kits can't be sent to Sweden at reasonable shipping charges as they would be higher than the kit itself.

Hopefully I'll find something more comprehensive than the strips around here...

Thanks for the ideas so far, still looking.

regards,

Pasi

Well, for a vinyl pool where you know your fill water isn't high in Calcium Hardness (CH), you can probably get away with not testing that particular parameter. Everything else (FC, CC, pH, TA, CYA) would still need to be tested. For a plaster pool, CH would most definitely need to be tested.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.