TFP Expert
Apr 4, 2007
SW Indiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just got the pool perfect after my Memorial Day without a pump, and we just took a heck of a hit from a storm. Leaves and who knows what else in the pool, with no power for 6 hours now. Just getting ready to shut the generator down and hit the sack. Been trying to get through to power company for hours, but just get a busy signal. That's not a good sign :(

You have certainly had your share of bumps in the road lately. Between this and your pool pump and stuff, I hate to think of what else could go wrong. :shock:

We got 3 inches of rain yesterday. The first wave was mid afternoon (ruined my pool party!) and got an inch in 30 minutes. Then in the evening we got another 2 inches in about an hour. Pool is overflowing and I just drained it down the other day.... least we didn't lose power.

Hope your power comes back on soon.

Still not back on. Swapping extension cords to keep the freezers cold. I'm already tired of listening to the generator. Going to have to go unhook the gooseneck so I can take my truck to fill up the gas cans. I'll probably swim after I get back though :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.