Automatic Pool Filler

Jun 15, 2010
I wanted to get one of these gizmos for my inground pool. I was interested in the type that attaches to a hose, is inserted into the pool and a float controls the water going into the pool. I've seen a few sold on Amazon but none had really good ratings. I was wondering if anyone here could suggest a model to buy??

Thanks

I saw a timer advertised at Ace Hardware that you can connect to your garden hose. That way you don't forget to shut off the water when you're filling the pool. But maybe what you want is the kind that turns on the water if your pool's water level is too low?

I've had those timers. They leak easily and then fall apart. I wish I could find a quality timer. I bought the Poolkeeper. It got mixed reviews on Amazon. The company picked up its phone and told me that it was adjustable and had a rebuilt kit for the float if it failed so I went ahead and ordered it. I'll report back on its usage.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.