Help!.....First readings

Jun 1, 2010
Bonaire, GA
Hey ya'll......these are my first readings and recommended 'adds' according to pool calc...can you please tell me if i am on the right track:

14100 gal AGP...water temp 74

FC 0 = add 117 oz bleach 6%...got it...using value brand from wally world

CC 0

TC 1.0

PH 6.8 = add 150 oz Borax...got it ready

TA 90 = add 33 oz Baking soda...got Arm and Hammer ready to go

CH 100 = add 167 calcium chloride or CC dehydrate...which one? where do i get it?

CYA 0 = black dot never disappeared...add 195 oz of liquid stabilizer...where do i get it?

Thank you!!!

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Bo :wave:

Robins Airman said:
FC 0 = add 117 oz bleach 6%...got it...using value brand from wally world
Sounds good, just keep in mind that your FC will buen off quickly until you get the stabilizer in there.

Robins Airman said:
CC 0

TC 1.0
You can't have TC without FC or CC, You probably got this number from the K-1000 test so that's ok.

Robins Airman said:
PH 6.8 = add 150 oz Borax...got it ready
You could aerate it up but since you already have the Borax it'll work fine.

Robins Airman said:
TA 90 = add 33 oz Baking soda...got Arm and Hammer ready to go
Your TA is fine. Don't do anything to it.

Robins Airman said:
CH 100 = add 167 calcium chloride or CC dehydrate...which one? where do i get it?
Vinyl pools don't need CH so you's is fine. Don't worry about adding unless you have a heater or etc. that requires it for warranty.

Robins Airman said:
CYA 0 = black dot never disappeared...add 195 oz of liquid stabilizer...where do i get it?
You can get stabilizer/conditioner (cyanuric acid) at most big box stores. (Walmart, Lowes, HD, etc.)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.