Starting BBB method (1st results)

Please don't be offended and its not that I don't trust the info but water is crystal-clear. I would like to post a picture so you see what I see and then maybe you will be scratching your head like I about the shocking of the pool.

You lost a lot of chlorine overnight last night. That means something is growing in the water. Until you have killed it all, it is best not to swim.

If the water is clear and you have been keeping the FC level at shock level, chances are fairly good that the FC level will hold overnight tonight.

cjblackburn said:
The water is clear. That's why this is blowing my mind. It has not ever been anything but clear.
Took me four days to shock my crystal clear pool a couple weeks ago. Was losing FC overnight but was perfectly clear and no CCs. At first .5-1, well within the limits. Then bam! One night 1.5. It's just the way it is. Keep at it. Glad I did. Now instead of 5 ppm loss in 24 hrs I have 3.5=less $$$$ in bleach. It only gets worse again if you don't take care of it now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.