Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sell space

1. Back To Top    #1

Sell space

I know that TFP is trying to gain more revenue.

To that end I wonder if it's possible/ feasible to sell more upload space or PM space.

I'm just about to donate $ to help support the site and it occurred to me that I'd be willing to buy more space in my PM inbox (I hate to delete posts and transferring them to an unorganized 'word' document is messy) I also have asked that folks will PM me during my busy times on posts/ questions I might miss, that might require my attention - so my inbox fills up pretty quickly

I know some folks love to post pics (or need to post bunch of pics to show us their problems/ issues - if the upload space was 'buyable' , they could purchase the extra room they need.

Again, I have no clue as to the feasibility of this nor if it's something other users would desire enough to pay for.
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sell space

There are some possibilities here. Supporters already get a substantial increase in the amount of attachment storage they can use. I'll have to look through the forum configuration and see what kinds of options it offers for PM box sizes.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Sell space

I'm sending $ anyway - if you can increase my PM inbox, that's great - but I'm gonna support this site regardless
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)