I've opened the green pool this year tried the BBB method. I got my water levels right and at a point where I was loosing less then 1 PPM of FC at night.
However, I have this yellow/green dust pretty much everywhere on the pool floor and it doesn't go away even while running the pump 24/7 and the Polaris 9300 almost every day.
Could any of these be the issue?
- I have a lot of vines and plants around the pool. Could they be producing pollen and more than what my pool can handle? (a lot of trees too around)
- Could my pool drain not be working well so it can't suck up the pollen? There are a few leaves under the grill and they don't seem to get sucked up.
- Is my sand filter unable to capture the pollen, so it just keeps building up in the pool?
- Is my sand filter broken and letting dirty do in the pool?
- Is this not pollen but some kind of algae?
I really desperate to find the issue. Starting to feel like pouring cement in the pool!
(BTW, I have two holes in the bottom of my skimmer and always assumed one of them was for the drain, is this correct?)