It seems I've accepted it

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
Hair loss, that is.

As a kid, I learned to come out of the water with my head tilted back, so the wet hair went backwards. Even after my hair got thin enough that it wasn't a problem, I still found myself doing that. This year I find I just come straight up.

I guess my subconscious mind must have finally accepted that I'm bald. :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was mortified when my husband told my friends with a S*-eating grin that he didn't "go" bald, he "wore it off"

zea3 said:
Don't think of it as baldness, think of it as "folicular migration". I am sure that as hair as retreated from your scalp it has sought new ground elsewhere!

I keep wondering when Sports Clips is going to charge me an extra buck or two for my "neck trim". :mrgreen:

Baldness doesn't run in either side of my family, so I'll most likely be 70 with a full head of hair! :mrgreen:

257WbyMag said:
zea3 said:
Don't think of it as baldness, think of it as "folicular migration". I am sure that as hair as retreated from your scalp it has sought new ground elsewhere!

I keep wondering when Sports Clips is going to charge me an extra buck or two for my "neck trim". :mrgreen:

Just tell them there's less to do with your head, so the neck should offset the cost! :hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.