White-on-pale-blue headers--ACK!

giulietta1

In The Industry
Mar 29, 2007
Knippa, Texas
This issue arose somewhat recently I think--a week or two ago?

When opening a forum or topic, one sees a title below the main header. . . or rather, one DOESN'T see it very well! The type is white on a pale blue background; very hard to read. What's with that? Can that be changed? They used to be more visible.

I tried scrolling down, but the adsense at the top pushes the forum topic into the light colored background space. It looks like the TOPIC Color may need to be darkened a bit. On one of the pages, the topic color went completely into the white portion of the background and partially disapeared.

When you first open a page, the topic is on the whitish area of the background.The background color and shading should stay stationary. Then when you move down the page to read posts, the topic should move up into the greener sections of the background...

This issue has already been discussed with Sean. However, with some of the mods that need to take place, he is forced to wait until the weekend on certain instances before changes are attempted. Thanks for everyones patience and we truly do appreciate the suggestions and issues being brought to our attention.

The Mermaid Queen said:
When you first open a page, the topic is on the whitish area of the background.The background color and shading should stay stationary. Then when you move down the page to read posts, the topic should move up into the greener sections of the background...

Maybe it looks different depending on the browser?? Or maybe we're talking about two different things. The topic does not stay in position on the screen; it moves with the background when I scroll up. It doesn't change position relative to the background.

Not really a MAJOR problem, but it is a nuisance.

The first few times I visited this forum, I could not find the topic titles. I agree the color should be changed to something dark. As Jules said, it's not a major problem, but a little confusing at times.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.