Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool Owner in Tulsa,OK.

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool Owner in Tulsa,OK.

I'd like to introduce myself to this great forum! Finally closed on our "new" house today in Tulsa,OK. I've been reading the forums for about 6 months, planning on buying our next house with a pool. I've learned a lot of valuable info on here and think this is a wonderful community! The pool looks great, we took a swim on our first day as the new homeowners and couldn't be happier. My 4 year old wore herself out, as I expect her to do for many days to come. I look forward to implementing the BBB method and learning all I can as a new pool owner. The pool is a kidney shaped gunite pool built in 1993, and the previous homeowners were the original owners and have taken exceptional care of the home and pool! Thank you to everyone who contributes to this site. I even converted a coworker to the BBB and to this site before I even owned this Home and Pool. Now to work on the Outdoor Grill and Patio area! A great Summer awaits!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    17,500 gallon in-ground 18x36 gunite pool
    Hayward super II 1.5 hp pump
    Hayward cartridge filter
    Dolphin Diagnostic Robot
    Jandy AquaPure Ei Salt Chlorinator 35K

2. Back To Top    #2

Buckeye, AZ 85326

Re: New Pool Owner in Tulsa,OK.

Welcome Looks great! Nice pool and yard.
    11,872 Gallon IG Shotcrete play pool
    Blue Granite Pebble Sheen finish
    Hayward SwimClear c4025, Navigator & Tristar 1.75hp pump
    2' Powerfall

3. Back To Top    #3
    Houston, Texas

Welcome to TFP! Please go to the user control panel in the top left corner under the TFP logo and add your pool statistics to your signature, pool size and type, pump size and brand, filter size, type, and brand, salt water generator if you have one, and any special features you may have. You have a beautiful pool and yard!
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome and congrats on finding a home with such a beautiful yard and pool for your family to enjoy!
    POOL: Intex ultra new in 2014 (32 x 16 x 52) (seasonal; on concrete pad covered with 1.5" extruded or whatever foam insulation sheets - ugly, but comfy); added a through-wall skimmer; I add salt for feel. EQUIPMENT: Pentair SuperFlo pump (1HP, 2SPD); Pentair cartridge filter (200 sq. ft); Pentair MasterTemp natural gas heater (400,000 btu) Climate/Location: Eastern Nebraska