Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: PoolPartsOnLine.com

1. Back To Top    #1

PoolPartsOnLine.com

Anyone ever purchased anything from here:

PoolPartsOnLine.com
    Pool Size - Trying to figure that out. SBMW 2000 (2048 Model) Inground Pool.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: PoolPartsOnLine.com

Yes, many times, both parts and chemicals. They have been great to work with for us.
    Pool: (2003) IG Plaster 14,209 gallon (Water Surface 421 sq. ft.) ~ Spa: 18" raised kidney
    Triple spillway (Waterfall) ~ With 6' slide ~ Hayward's Goldline Controls Aqua Rite Digital Electronic Chlorine Generator (Salt System) ~ 40K Salt Cell ~
    ~ AquaLink RS -4 ~ Purex Whisper Flow 2 HP~ Aquatech 60 sq. ft. DE Filter Normal Pressure 22 # ~ MiniMax NT (Propane) Heater 400,000 BTU ~ Jandy Valve Actuator ~Letro Legend Cleaner ~ K-2006 & K-1766 Test Kits

3. Back To Top    #3

OMG - no! We had the worst way with that company! That was in 2006, then we forgot about it, and ordered again last year, in August I think. Order was screwed up again - and they take absolutely no responsibility for it, left us holding the bag - twice!

4. Back To Top    #4

I've ordered some stuff from them before. No problems at all.
    12,800 gallon IG plaster kidney-shaped pool, waterslide, 800 gallon spa.
    1HP 2 speed Sta-Rite pool pump, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite spa jet pump. 2 skimmers, 1 main drain
    Purex-Triton TR-60 325 lb.sand filter. 2" Plumbing, Intex SWCG, TF-100 test kit.
    Link to pics of my pool! http://www.troublefreepool.com/my-oasis-t26558.html

5. Back To Top    #5

I've also used them with good results.

6. Back To Top    #6

Thank you for the kind words... we sure try our best to provide top of the line service... there is one post above of negativity, however we cannot find the name anywhere in our database... there has been a recent trend of someone/some company posting false negative claims about us on the web which are simply not true...

7. Back To Top    #7

Hi , Well Iam in Australia and just ordered some pentair water sensors as spares in case Suntouch ones fail, saves waiting ,from poolpartsonline and I thought the price was good and the shipping reasonable . The website was good and check on process and payment options good . I will give an update when I get them .
    7 meter by 2 Meter pebblecrete , VF intelliflo , Pentair ECO-CHLOR 25 , 5 helicol Sunx 40 solar panels & a Associated controls solar controller with an intellicom 3 to control the VF and relay to switch to valves .

8. Back To Top    #8

Hi , recieved my parts 2 days ago , so 11 days to Aust. I think thats pretty good and they emailed me for feedback . So i would give them a thumbs up !! .
    7 meter by 2 Meter pebblecrete , VF intelliflo , Pentair ECO-CHLOR 25 , 5 helicol Sunx 40 solar panels & a Associated controls solar controller with an intellicom 3 to control the VF and relay to switch to valves .