The Pool Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new owners have let this app lapse. There's a known bug with their version, I've posted feedback via app store and email and no response. Customer service gets an F. If I didnt have Jasons original version I might go try one of the other two apps. Very disappointing to see because Jason made a great tool and took pride in it. What was the point of spending money to buy something and then do nothing with it?

Jason,

A helpful feature would be a reverse calculator. For example right now it tells you how much of chemical X to use to bring level of Y from a to b. I often find myself in a situation when i have a specific amount of the chemical and want to know what it would do to the level. I ended changing the target level trying to match the amount of chemical required to what i have on hand. and it's pretty quick and easy, but i thought i would let you know in case you're looking for suggestions.

thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The iPhone version does everything the web site does, but the user interface is quite different. Given the small screen, there isn't any way to show everything at once, so it uses tabs to select pages, each of which does a single thing. I find it much easier to use the app than trying to use the web site on the phone, but it does take a moment to get used to the different layout.

Hi, All--

I'm new to the forum but have been reading on here for weeks and have switched over to the BBB method. Thanks to the pool calculator and all the information on TFP, I'm really liking the new method. Lately, however, the FC section on the pool calculator doesn't seem to be working for me. No matter what number I enter into the Goal column and/or the Now column, the result is that I should add 0 amount of bleach to the pool. I've tried refreshing the page. I've tried closing the page. I've tried deleting temporary files, including "fill-ins." Nothing seems to give me a FC result. Any ideas?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.