The Pool Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason, I purchased the app for my iPhone and did a restore and app is not there anymore
For me to put back on phone. Not sure what happened but I know I did buy it and it is not showing in my apps to reinstall.

Here was the charge APL*ITUNES 866-###-7753 06/02APL*ITUNE $5.39

Apple keeps a record of all the iPhone apps you have purchased. As long as you are logged in with the same iTunes account you used originally, you can go to the App Store and "purchase" the app again, except that it will be free this time, since you already purchased it previously.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Scott,
No need to be curt.
I do not remember "demanding" anything. I just noted it's been a month and a half from the last post on this thread. Simply making an inquiry. No demand implied. Not all the locations I find myself in have internet access. ie; browser capabilities..............or cell phone connections for that matter.

Thanks for the input though.

Ron

I wasn't being curt.

Demand was not meant as a command. It was meant as a marketing term. For example, a marketing department's job is to raise the demand or "want" for a product or service.

I am often in the same boat WRT the lack of data service for my smart phone.

Scott

Thanks for all the requests for an Android version of the Pool Calculator. Android support is the most requested feature, a handy way to gauge the importance of a potential new feature.

In related news, I have sold the Pool Calulator to pSiFlow Technologies, Inc. They are very excited about the product, and will finally give it the attention it deserves: adding new features and supporting additional mobile platforms. They have some great new ideas. I look forward to seeing where they take it.

Jason,
Congratulations on the sale of "The Pool Calculator", it is a tool we all have used and appreciated very much. Thank you for allowing us access to it.
Now that it's sold, does that mean you will NOT be developing an Android application for its use? Unless they pay you to compile one for them..... ;)

Thank you for all your work at TFP.

Ron

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.