Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Unusual Skimmer Basket Liner

1. Back To Top    #1

Unusual Skimmer Basket Liner

Has anyone ever seen a skimmer basket liner like the picture attached? I really love it and want to replace it, but I can't find a single store that recognizes it and the builder - Anthony and Sylvan - hasn't gotten back to me.

--
    12K gallon 8' in-ground Hef-style mini-grotto - Pentair IntelliFlo VS-3050 - Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 - Pentair MasterTemp 400BTU Heater - UltraPure Oxidizer - Nature2 ProG Mineral Filter - Pentair 320 Chlorine Feeder - A&A In-Floor Max - Pentair Intellitouch i7+3 w/ Mobi and iPhone/PC ScreenLogic - IntelliBrite Color LED x 3
    12K gallon 8' in-ground w/ Hef-style mini-grotto - Pentair IntelliFlo VS-3050 - Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 - Pentair MasterTemp 400BTU Heater - UltraPure Oxidizer - Nature2 ProG Mineral Filter (unused) - Pentair 320 Chlorine Feeder (Unused) - A&A In-Floor Max - Pentair Intellitouch i7+3 w/ Mobi and iPhone/PC ScreenLogic - IntelliBrite Color LED x 3 - Intellibrite Landscape LED x 10 - TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Unusual Skimmer Basket Liner

Looks like the homemade ones off Ebay. Not sure about the part where the bar goes across.
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Unusual Skimmer Basket Liner

That basket is out of a Quikskim skimmer. Do a search for quikskim and you will find places that sell replacement socks for the skimmer.
    15,000 gallon freshwater in-ground pebble tech with raised spa/waterfall
    Pentair ccplus 420 filter, intelliflo 4 pump, delZONE 2 Ozone generator,
    in-floor cleaning, Jandy AE3000 T-R heat pump