Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My tf-100 got destroyed

1. Back To Top    #1

My tf-100 got destroyed

Some of my stuff leaked out I had re order alot of it, just got pool going today I have to wait for my refills. So frustrating but my own fault for not checking before today
    14X42 Intex Ultra Frame

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My tf-100 got destroyed

So sad. I hope you can get it all back together again. Which parts were lost?
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Silver Spring, MD

If you have enough left to do any of the individual tests, you should test what you can.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

North Central Texas

Bummer Where do you keep/store your kit? It's best to keep it in a cooled area out of sunlight. I can see where excessive heat could expand the bottles and make them leak. I like to keep my kit, and borax test strips, spare reagents, and some spare chems for spa (bromine tabs) and pool, powdered stabilizer, granular calcium up, and powdered chlorine/bromine neutralizer, in a cabinet close to the back door. Temperature rarely gets above 85, if even that. No food stuffs are stored in the cabinet, only spa vinyl top cleaner and protectant, and some other miscellaneous items for pool, spa, and dogs (collars, leads, grooming equipment, etc.) but nothing caustic.

Borax, Baking Soda in laundry room as I use them a lot for house cleaning and occasionally in laundry.

1981, 25K, IG, Blue Plaster 1996, somewhat oval, widens a bit at shallow end, 1.5" pipes, 2" at Pad, 1 separate main drain, 1 skimmer, 4 returns + dedicated cleaner return, 10 ft deep end with very fast decline from shallow, Pentair Quad 80 DE, Pentair Intelliflo VF, 3/4 HP Booster Pump (equipment pad about 8 ft below top of pool), Challanger 3/4 Trash/Emergency Pump 120v, Polaris 280 (pressure), iRobot Verro cleaner (robotic), Aquabot Turbo (robotic), Jacuzzi Tracker 4X (vacuum) Pool Blaster (Buster), Two (2) PoolSkims, Solar Breeze (solar powered top skimmer) (beta to ver. 2, release date 2010), ColorSplash LED replacement bulb. Aries 550 gal separate spa, 2002 (our 3rd and BEST spa) , BBB-Bromine