Thanks TFP!!

Jun 20, 2009
Princeton, WV
Wanted to take a moment to say thank you TFP for this website and all the information you provide. Last year I had a swampy mess and after a couple hundred dollars in pool chemicals it still was not right. That was when I found this site and was finally able to swim by 4th of July!!

This year I was excited to get out my test kit and go to work at it. :-D My goal was to have it open by this weekend since the pools in our area do. We have been vaccuming for a few weeks since we do not have a winter cover :oops: . I did an overnight FC loss last night and my loss is 1, CC 0.5 :party: Need to vaccum some dirt off the bottom and using the skimmer sock, but we are ready!!

With everything going on in my life I did not need another headache (father passed away, mom in nursing home, going back to school, husband laid off AGAIN...), and with TFP I don't have to worry about the grandkids getting sick in a dirty pool, and I can afford to keep it up!!

Thanks again for all the great information, and the pool calculator is priceless!! :wave:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.