Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: The work is over. Now time to enjoy..

1. Back To Top    #1

The work is over. Now time to enjoy..

After weeks of testing, cleaning etc. It is now time to swim. Happy Memorial Day everyone and thanks for the continued assistance.

10,000 gallon
    Viking Freeform Fiberglass Inground Pool. FNS Plus DE Filter Pentair Challenger .75hp pump

NC KANSAS44

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: The work is over. Now time to enjoy..

Looks great, enjoy! Happy Memorial Day!
    1) 26,000 IG, vinyl, cartridge, Polaris Auto Clear Plus SWG, Polaris 280 cleaner
    Bought the frog pond in Dec'08, and learned a great deal turning it into the beatiful pool it is now!

3. Back To Top    #3

I love the look of the water, looks very inviting. More or less a perfect shade in my taste
    It's nothing less than perfect when I took a second look at it
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

4. Back To Top    #4

Thinkly!
    The first pic is amazing. Something about the atmosphere in that picture. I could easily spend a lifetime in one of those tanning chairs or whatever you call them.
    Again! Absolutely fabulous water
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you