Where can I rent a Hammerhead or Leaf Eater?

May 25, 2010
I'm in a new house with a new pool that flooded and the bottom is covered in leaves. We've been vacuuming with the a regular skimmer attached vacuum but there is just too much gunk and the basket fills up in a minute or two. I've been reading various forums and it sounds like a Hammerhead or a Leaf Eater would do the job, but I don't want to spend the money on buying one. (Especially since I hope I don't find myslef in this situation too oftnen.) Does anyone know what type of places would rent these?

You could maybe try your local pool store or a tool rental place. I know they are for pools, but you never know. I am not sure how much the cost, but if you are going to have to rent it and the cost to rent is close to retail you may want to think about it. You could also try ebay or craigslist.

Jandy Leaf Master
Thumb_LeafMaster_LG.gif

Is possibly the perfect tool for the job described. Around fifty bucks and they work great.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.