I just got my water tested, it has .7ppm copper in the water, and 0 chlorine, stabilizer is at 100ppm.
The pool was at 94 this morning after the guy came and turned the heater on. Each time I went in for a dip, even though it was super warm, I felt kind of out of it.
I went in a couple hours ago and feel really out of it. Light headed, dizzy and someone else that went in also feels weird.
I wonder if there is a ton of germs in there and is making us sick.
We had to put in hth extra to get chlorine in it, the pucks aren't dissolving for some reason.
My eyes slightly burn a bit when in it. Everything else is fine as far as chemistry according to the pool place that tested the water. It's at 7.6 ph.
Any suggestions, input, thoughts? I feel sick!