Digging has finally started (with pics)

ml504

Apr 12, 2010
I posted here a while back getting some advice about an IG vinyl pool and was going to make this my summer DIY project, however, my wife stated that she was moving away for the entire summer if I attempted this so we ended up hiring a contractor. Anyway, off to a good start so I thought I would share some pics. Not the greatest quality (iphone) but not too shabby either....

pool017.jpg

pool016.jpg

pool012.jpg

pool010.jpg

pool009.jpg

pool008.jpg

pool001.jpg

Re: Digging has finally started

Yep, all done in one day....amazing if you ask me! No work was done today as they are waiting for the deep end steps to arrive, hopefully will be able to pick them up in the morning....

Re: Digging has finally started

ml504 said:
Yep, all done in one day....amazing if you ask me! No work was done today as they are waiting for the deep end steps to arrive, hopefully will be able to pick them up in the morning....

If you ask me aswell!
Nice layout, I like the L-shape and the big shallow area and that you could still fit in a deep end.
It's gonna be terrific when it's done. Are we talking next week :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.