Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Digging has finally started (with pics)

1. Back To Top    #1

Digging has finally started (with pics)

I posted here a while back getting some advice about an IG vinyl pool and was going to make this my summer DIY project, however, my wife stated that she was moving away for the entire summer if I attempted this so we ended up hiring a contractor. Anyway, off to a good start so I thought I would share some pics. Not the greatest quality (iphone) but not too shabby either....

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Digging has finally started

Looks like you are on your way. Keep us updated. Love the pics.
    24' Above Ground installed March, 2010
    22 Sand Filter With Zeolite
    1.5 HP Motor Pump

Successfully using the BBB Method!

pool-school

3. Back To Top    #3

So did I
    Is all that progress from one days work ?
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

4. Back To Top    #4

Yep, all done in one day....amazing if you ask me! No work was done today as they are waiting for the deep end steps to arrive, hopefully will be able to pick them up in the morning....

5. Back To Top    #5

Re: Digging has finally started (with pics)

LOL "my wife was going to move away for the entire summer" Its amazing how they always get their way huh?
    Lookin good so far
    [center:3gj9kdnn]Matt Heck
    "HECK OF A POOL SERVICE LLC"
    Serving Ocean co. NJ
    COMPANY INFO BELOW
    http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en ... 2995187987[/center:3gj9kdnn]

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by ml504
    Yep, all done in one day....amazing if you ask me! No work was done today as they are waiting for the deep end steps to arrive, hopefully will be able to pick them up in the morning....
    If you ask me aswell!
    Nice layout, I like the L-shape and the big shallow area and that you could still fit in a deep end.
    It's gonna be terrific when it's done. Are we talking next week
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you