Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: More new templates...

1. Back To Top    #1

More new templates...

I've added a few more templates in case you want to change up the look of the forum. Remember, all you have to do is log in, click on profile at the top of the page and then click on the drop down for Board Style and choose the one you want. You can switch back at any time by doing the same thing.

If you are not logged in however, you will see the default board style which is now Cobalt 2.0.

Enjoy.

SeanB
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2
    If you thought the cobalt was tough on the eyes, stay far far away from the cyan glass... looks really cool, but the eyestrain is fantastic after only a minute or so! And I don't usually get eyestrain!!

So is everyone out enjoying (or preparing to enjoy) their pool today? 8)

8200 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, manually chlorinated with 10% liquid, salt added to ~2000, 12" sand filter, 1600gph pump, TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, Chlorine/CYA Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3
    I know. I thought about removing that one, but you never know. Some people might like it.

I'm at work. sigh.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4

Took a look, all but the default blue is and eye killer :sick:

Steve
    Echo Canyon II by Artesian Pools, 13.5 KGal AG Round, 22" Artesian Sand Filter 2 hp Artesian pump
    Med Lab Tech for 12 years in E.TN
    Chem testing by Trouble Free Test Kits

5. Back To Top    #5
    You might like the sub silver plus (think that's what it's called) - pretty similar to the original defualt. Although, after using the cobalt for awhile now, the old one seems too bright.
    TFP Founder

6. Back To Top    #6
    Hi Sean. Do you have the "traditional" version as an option?

thanks,
    dan
    33' Aqua-Leader AGP
    Hayward cartridge filter and IntelliFlo VS pump.
    Solar Heat coming ; used to own Aqua-Cal HeatWave 100k (HeatPump)
    Aqua-Rite t-15 SWG

7. Back To Top    #7
    traditional as in the first template used for this board? That would be sub-silver.
    If you go to your profile, you can scroll down to Preferences and change the 'board style'
    We seem to have lost some of the other styles in the move...

8200 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, manually chlorinated with 10% liquid, salt added to ~2000, 12" sand filter, 1600gph pump, TF100 test kit

8. Back To Top    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mermaid Queen
    traditional as in the first template used for this board? That would be sub-silver.
    If you go to your profile, you can scroll down to Preferences and change the 'board style'
    We seem to have lost some of the other styles in the move...
    I've got Cobalt as the forced default. Some board mods (upgrades) to bring back some of the features is being done today. Mods have to be done on each template so I am making the defualt madatory for now. Once the mods are in place, I'll try sub silver and see how it looks.

Thanks,
    Sean
    TFP Founder

9. Back To Top    #9
    The only template I can use is Cobalt 2.0. Selecting sub-Silver still gives Cobalt. They should rename it Eyestrain 2.0.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

10. Back To Top    #10
    I have actually come to like the cobalt, though it was a bit tough to look at at first.

Seems like there is a lot of fixing to do after this move, but overall, things went pretty smoothly...