Post a picture of yourself

BUMP

Hey, it's been an entire year since anyone posted pics. This was a quick camera timer pic from yesterday for you guys. It's great having a pool ain't it...=awesome tan :cool:

July272014.jpg

Me
Karen Head Shot.jpg

Scooby my lab/otter mix and 95 lb lap dog, he is waiting for me throw the ball. Really the pool belongs to him, I just maintain it for him, lol. The plaster was painted by previous owners and all of it is failing. The house was a foreclosure and I'm living with the crappy surface because it is holding water (for now).
Scooby Poolside.jpg

Anyone? Anyone?

C'mon guys...If I can have the courage to post this selfie from today, you can play along, huh?

IMG_4196.jpgoriginal_2.jpg

I can't be the only guy here that likes to play around with weights. Post what you've got but go easy on me, I'm 48 years young.

I know there are plenty of pretty ladies too so don't be shy. I'm calling you out Casey. Ah ha! How can you not. Resistance is futile.

:p

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.