Post a picture of yourself

reindeerboy said:
Me with the dog. This was last year. I swear this dog is mentally challenged! Good news is he is always happy. We have another dog who is 1 year older than him.

Happy swims to all. Took my first swim of the season today. Hot outside today so the water was 77 and felt AWESOME!

Yah, it's always warmer in the SOUTHERN part of the Red River Valley - we be still a shiverin up this way LOL

orthofish said:
frustratedpoolmom said:
Butterfly said:
Mats, you have a beautiful family :)

I second that... :goodjob:

A big DITTO on that :-D

Thanks sweet ladies :)
FPM! Young Bobby E. must surley be considered lucky, that is a real catch he has done :) and I'm pretty sure that goes for Lynn's husband aswell :cool:
Butterfly's and Lynn's husbands together with Young B and me are a bunch of lucky guys hahaha!! :goodjob:

It's sooo good to be alive we must not forget that :party:

And here is me last night. Sunday when I got back, the GF and I decided we should do the P90X workout routine, but 90 days sounded like a lot of time, so we did them all day Sunday and Monday, back to back, got the results instantly. What do you think?

Attachments

• afterp90x.JPG
    afterp90x.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 506
Molson said:
And here is me last night. Sunday when I got back, the GF and I decided we should do the P90X workout routine, but 90 days sounded like a lot of time, so we did them all day Sunday and Monday, back to back, got the results instantly. What do you think?

I think maybe you should have declared the tequila still circulating in your veins when you came back through customs.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Molson said:

If the goal was to eliminate your kneecaps you did an awsome job!

I'd stay away from sharp objects if I were you. Pop one of those and you will be jet propelled for the next 30 minutes!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You're right, I didn't notice my kneecaps were gone. ahahaha.

Mats, if I recall correctly, there were some clouds in the sky, at that time it was getting dark, and down to about 24 degrees (C). It was an amazing holiday.

poolgirl22 said:
Ok if PX90 guy can do that, I can certainly add mine too...

I'm photo-phobic.

I am too. When I was a little baby, my mom carried me on the bus. As she was paying the fare, the bus driver looked at me and told her "that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen". Well, my mom was dumbfounded, and went and sat down. The more she sat there and thought about it, the madder she got. Finally she told the guy beside us "That bus driver really hacked me off! I think I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind!!" The guy told her "Good for you! Here, I'll hold your monkey while you go tear him a new one!"

Do I really look like a monkey????

real_portrait.jpg

frustratedpoolmom said:
Your paranoid Mike.
SHOW YOURSELF! :) :blah:

I already did!! I can't help it Brad Pitt looks like me!!! or that monkey, depending on who you talk to!!! (c'mon..the monkey joke made you laugh..admit it... :mrgreen: )

BTW, TN was just beautiful. :goodjob: It would have been fun to meet up. :)

Glad y'all had a good time! Y'all come back now, y'hear? Yes'm, it would have been fun for me and the DW to meet you and the family. Perhaps sometime in yon future :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.