Trying for weeks to get water clear. Using liquid chlorine and trichlor in floater. Keeps registering 0 FC and TC Last night shocked after an hour numbers were
This morning cloudy conditions and some rain last night but no sun today.
CYA on Saturday at pool place was 60
Water temp 68
Using test strips ordering kit today so I can BBB been reading posts for the last weeks. Do I need to re shock again tonight until the FC holds to 10+ in morning? should I use more shock then last night is that why it didn't hold and how do I determine how much to use. Took the foater out because my CYA level is so high. Do I need to dump water? Thinking of adding Borates this weekend after get pool clear. Today I can finally see the bottom of the pool but still cloudy when I opened it was a swamp. Thanks for any help a newbee