Need Help Identifying My Pool to Order Parts

stavs

LifeTime Supporter
May 17, 2010
Hi. This is my first post here. I have done some searching, but can't find the answer to my question. I am trying to find out who the manufacturer of my pool is so I can order parts. The pool came with the house we bought last year, but none of the instructions inlcude the name of the pool manufacturer. It seems like they went out of their way to not include their name in anything. Best i can tell is the pool is circa 1994, but I am not positive.

I have attached some pix in hope someone can give me some info. I need to order the caps that go over the rails.

Thanks!

Attachments

• pool3.jpg
    pool3.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 179
  • pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 179
  • pool2.jpg
    pool2.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 179
Welcome to TFP!

What sort of parts were you needing for your pool? Many times, there are standard parts that can be used for different manufacturers.

257WbyMag said:
Welcome to TFP!

What sort of parts were you needing for your pool? Many times, there are standard parts that can be used for different manufacturers.

I'm looking to get the caps that are pictured in my second post. I have a few that are cracked.

I too have been looking for those caps for a couple years. The local independent pool store had a bin full of them about 6 years ago and I replaced them all. The pool store was eaten by a big chain and closed, so I have no source.

ericw2000 said:
I too have been looking for those caps for a couple years. The local independent pool store had a bin full of them about 6 years ago and I replaced them all. The pool store was eaten by a big chain and closed, so I have no source.

There has to be an online source for this stuff somewhere. I need to search a little harder.

That being said, what happens if I dont have these on my pool? Can it do any damage, or is it just cosmetic?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok...still not sure of the brand of pool, but I was able to find the caps I needed. I went to a place called Town and Country Pool Supply in Phillipsburg, NJ and they had them. The brand was "Seasonmaster" which is the same brand as my skimmer. I have to go back and pick up some more as I didnt get enough.

On another note...Aquabot Pool Rover Jr rocks! Our cover was destroyed over the winter, so our pool was disgustingly dirty...so far after one day the rover has picked up a good bit of dirt. A couple more sessions and he'll have it spotless.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.