Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TF Test kit refill questions...

1. Back To Top    #1

TF Test kit refill questions...

I swear last year I ordered a complete refill kit for my TFP test kit. I am not finding it on the website now. Is that still an option instead of ordering refills of each thing individually? I only need fresh chemicals...I am out of CYA testing reagent and usually just order completely new test chems every season. Am I totally crazy? As a mom of 7 I *know* I am crazy but am I imagining that I ordered that?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TF Test kit refill questions...

You're not going crazy! There was a Complete Refill Set on TFTestkits website last year. We went to new software this season and are still putting things on the site. Go ahead and order individually for now. We hope to get those things we've missed (like the complete refill set ) on there very soon.
    Teri
    16K gallon in ground pebble tec pool
    Hayward 1HP pump and C1750 Cartridge
    3 Fafco Solar Panels

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by sarah's5girls1boy
    ... As a mom of 7....
    Isn't it time to change your screen name?
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4

LOL! Yes, #7 snuck in on us in November. So now that brings us to 6 girls and 1 boy, Lord help him!! LOL!

5. Back To Top    #5

LOL! Yes, #7 snuck in on us in November. So now that brings us to 6 girls and 1 boy, Lord help him!! LOL!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

6. Back To Top    #6

Yikes! Talk about out-numbered!

But yeah, I was looking for the complete refill kit this year myself. I just figured they did away with it, like it was easier to stock individual stuff. Individual stuff adds up fast, its almost worth buying the full kit if you have more than 2 individual items to buy!
    22K IG vinyl, .5HP Northstar pump, S244T filter, AutoPilot Digital w/SC-48 cell

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by chrisexv6
    Yikes! Talk about out-numbered!

But yeah, I was looking for the complete refill kit this year myself. I just figured they did away with it, like it was easier to stock individual stuff. Individual stuff adds up fast, its almost worth buying the full kit if you have more than 2 individual items to buy!
    Some of the individual stuff though you can get bigger sizes than what is in the kit. I purchased like 6 refills of various things and it was like 35.00 or so. I did get bigger sizes than originals on some stuff.
    13,000 Plaster IG Pool approx
    Hayward C5030 Cart Filter
    Emerson 1081 EB653 1.0 HP 1.40 S.F. 3450 RPM
    Pool Calculator, Pool School, TF Test Kits