Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: ambiance lighting...

1. Back To Top    #1

ambiance lighting...

i've decided to get the hayward color logic lights, do you think that fiber optic perimieter lights are necessary? or are the under water lights enough? i don't want to over do it.

thanks
    21x40 roman ig vinyl (don't know the gal offhand)
    Pentair Tagelus 325lb sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: ambiance lighting...

Quote Originally Posted by dyspell
    i've decided to get the hayward color logic lights, do you think that fiber optic perimieter lights are necessary? or are the under water lights enough? i don't want to over do it.

thanks
    Hello!

I think that you should get both.

I say this because I inferred from your post that you can afford to have both. I am also assuming that the perimeter lighting will be controlled separately from your color logic lights. Therefore, I encourage you to get both so you will have variety of what lights you choose to have on. It wouldn't be a matter of overdoing it. You may enjoy having the perimeter lights on without the underwater lights on and vice versa.

Lana
    23,600 gallon, refurbished 1960's inground concrete, Jandy sand filter w Jandy 2 hp variable speed pump, Pool Pilot Digital SWCG+Chemtrol 2100+CO2 tank; PebbleTec White Pearl with 10% Cobalt Blue Dark Beadcrete by Olympic Pool Plastering, Georgia. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit; Aqua Check Salt test; LaMotte borates test, and Jack's Magic Sequest test kit; SparklyPoolitis level: extremely high.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: ambiance lighting...

hi! yes to everything you said. ive been looking for pics of them both together. thanks for your answer
    21x40 roman ig vinyl (don't know the gal offhand)
    Pentair Tagelus 325lb sand filter