anyone tried a Jandy touch?

Davegvg

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 30, 2008
Has anyone installed or upgraded to a Jandy Touch system?

I'd love to know what specific functionality improvements it has over the RS 8 late model software.
It would be great if I could do temperature based switching. i.e. use solar priority heat the pool to 83 then switch to the jacuzzi till 104-

Uncle Dave

Davegvg said:
Has anyone installed or upgraded to a Jandy Touch system?

I'd love to know what specific functionality improvements it has over the RS 8 late model software.
It would be great if I could do temperature based switching. i.e. use solar priority heat the pool to 83 then switch to the jacuzzi till 104-

Uncle Dave

My controller motherboard went bad on my RS and it was cheaper to buy the Touch upgrade kit then to just buy a new motherboard (comes with new motherboard and new inside control panel for less then an RS motherboard) . I like the Touch system. I have more control, easier programing, and lock-out control for renters. I can also see everything that is going on at one time because it has a display screen instead of the single row of scrolling text.

As for your specific question, give them a call or talk with your local dealer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.