Greetings from cablinaggie in Houston, TX

DBfan187 said:
I would use the SWG. and PHEW! I thought I read your pool guy walked off with your SWG for $165.

To use it I would get all of your chemical levels to their proper levels, then add/check your current salt level, then turn it on.

Okay thanks DB, my TF100 is on it's way. Should I just leave the tube for the chlorine pucks there? It's the vertical tube just above the SWCG.

Okay, stupid question- where do I put the salt? There's a bag in my garage left over from a year ago we switched to chlorine.

I wish it wasn't raining here or else I would check the SWG right now.

Is there any chance that my old pool guy could have disconnected it from the Easy Touch board? If I understand correctly, water's been going through the salt unit since he switched it to a chlorine system, but it doesn't generate the chlorine because it's switched off.....right?

Oh, and are any salt tests better than the others? Is it okay to just use AquaChek strips?

Hi all.

I turned on the SWCG this morning. I enabled Intellichlor on the EasyTouch. However, as I look on the unit the "FLOW" light is a steady red, and the salt check lights are flashing (actually, scrolling up and down between the three).

I know I have to get a salt tester (I'm on my way right now) but I'm wondering why there's no flow.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.