high salt/amps

May 5, 2010
I have agualogic system - I'm getting a check system high salt/amps reading. What do I do? Do I need to have it serviced? I don't understand the manual. I have drained and added more water to lower the salt to 3600. What does the diagnostics 25v 5A mean?

You will get a high salt error when the salt is too high or the water temperature is suddenly really high as would occur with solar turning on or a heater turning on. Also, if you just added salt you might wait a day or two to see if the salt will circulate and dilute.

To reset the warning and see if it occurs again, go to Diagnostic Menu and click right button then click + button. This will reset the SWG. After the SWG starts, see if it reads high salt again.

Tammyill,

I think we need more information to answer your question. Did you just add salt to your pool? Do you have an attatched spa? Is the heater on when this happens? A complete description of your pool, equipment and recent chemistry would help alot.

Rob

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.