Need help finding parts for multiport

guamguy

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 26, 2010
Guam, USA
I need some help ordering the right parts for my multiport valve. I've got a Purex-Triton TR-60 sand filter with a Purex-Triton multiport valve. The only numbers I could find on the valve that look like a part number are: 27-3200, but it might be 27-3288, cause there's a scratch that partially obscures the numbers. I'm looking to rebuild the valve, because it allows the filter to drain into the pool when the pump is shut off. After looking online, I can't seem to find anything that comes close to those numbers. Can anyone here give me some help to find the right parts? I don't have a pool store around here, so I need to order everything online, and sometimes returning stuff is a pain.

I did some more looking, and it turns out my multiport is made by Praher valve co. Not Purex. The numbers on the valve are 27-3208, I haven't had any solid luck on the internet, so I'm going to send out an email to Praher valve and see if they have any info. I know it's old, but I'd like to rebuild rather than replace, everyone knows that when you disturb one plumbing joint, 3 more after it are going to start leaking :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.