Rochester, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I seem to have a problem with my Pentair 2 speed pump (or maybe Intellitouch Controller). It is randomly turning off for 10 seconds or so and then coming back on. I can here a relay clicking in the Intellitouch panel every time it does this. I've checked the programs and all seem to be correct. Any ideas what could be causing this? The pump and controller are less than 2 years old.

hmm. I think i may have found the problem?? When i opened the pool, i didn't bother to turn on the breaker for the heat pump because i figured it wasn't going to be used for awhile. While i was outside the pump went off so i turned on the heat pump breaker in the control box and then the pump came back on. It may have been a coincidence, so I guess I'll have to keep and eye/ear on it. Hopefully i won't have to pay a service tech $79/hr now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.