Filling it up FINALLY!

Shane1

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 29, 2010
Buckeye, AZ 85326
They did the acid wash today. It's been filling up for about 30 minutes in these pics. It should take about 16 - 17 hours to fill. They will be doing the acrylic decking next week then I'l finish up the landscape stuff myself.

Attachments

• fill 002.jpg
    fill 002.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 784
  • fill 003.jpg
    fill 003.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 784
  • fill 004.jpg
    fill 004.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 785
Yay!!! Isn't that the most exciting part - the light at the end of the tunnel is right in front of your face now!!

Thanks for the feedback everybody. The pool has been filling for about 8.5 hours and has about 8 inches to go. It should be done around 2:00am Arizona time. The third hose I borrowed from the nieghbor is really helping speed things up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Shane1 said:
Caribbean pools did the build, they have an office in Gilbert. It cost exactly $20,000. I did the pool barrier myself and will be doing my own landscape stuff.
Is that included all the things on the equipment pad? that sounds like a bargain to my ear. The pool looks terrific and the surface you have picked(judge from the close up pics) looks like some kind of epoxy is that right?. However it sure looks great :goodjob:

I hope I don't offend you Shane, absolutely not my meaning but I have to say it once again how funny Melt in the sun's comment on you flip flop tan was. I'm a bit tired but this is exactly my kind of humor. I have been laughing several times this evening once I have been thinking about it. He sits there infront of his computer(I assume it's a he) and is supposed to be looking at your pool surface and then pay attention to something like that instead! Just to good to be true :wave: :wave:

regards

No offense taken about the flip flop tan....its kind of a badge of honor around here...LOL
20K covered everything except the fence and landscape stuff which will be done in the following week. I think 20K is a fair price around here. I dont think we got a smokin deal but we didnt get taken to the cleaners either.
The finish is called Pebbletec. I think its just basicaly concrete and different color pebbles.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.