Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: new / used 24' doughboy agp help

1. Back To Top    #1

new / used 24' doughboy agp help

Going to purchase a used 24' doughboy agp tomorrow. 300.00 for the pool a newer hayward 18" sand filter and newer pump. Never set up or owned a perminate pool any good sites for setting up one good videos on noob guides?
    1988 Ceder Ridge
    24' Doughboy AGP

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: new / used 24' doughboy agp help

Welcome to TFP. First you may want to visit the search function and you will find many "start to finish" threads with pictures and/or video. I have a video for our oval but yours is round so no help there. More importantly, visit the PoolSchool link to be sure the rest is all correct. Have fun and enjoy that new pool!
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

3. Back To Top    #3

I know about the search tried pool setup won't pull up anything what would I search for?
    1988 Ceder Ridge
    24' Doughboy AGP

4. Back To Top    #4

I went to the search function and chose the Above Ground Pools subforum, then input the word "pictures" - usually you will find a bunch that like to post the whole process in pictures. Here is one - our-pool-and-deck-build-we-re-finished-t17148.html?hilit=pictures Here is another: paul-s-pool-t17783.html?hilit=pictures

Edit to add more info
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -

5. Back To Top    #5

this is pictures of pool up but not at my house yet.

1988 Ceder Ridge
    24' Doughboy AGP

6. Back To Top    #6

Very nice! I'll bet you can't wait until it's all ready to go and you can take a dip in your new pool.