My pump is down and is "hopefully" being repaired. Our pool has been at a stand still for 3 days now, but I did just start up the submersible pump today to move things a bit. While talking to the PS today about getting the pump repaired, they suggested I could put Non-Chlorine shock in the pool even though the water isn't moving. That would help things not get worse, basically.
I already have a bunch I bought last year before realizing I probably didn't need it.
Would it help?
How often should I add it?
Will it affect my FC levels (which I haven't even tested yet because the water has not gotten a chance to circulate since opening.