new Whisperflo WFDS-24

May 10, 2010
Hello All - First post and looking for some assistance on wiring and use of this new 2 speed pump.... Here are my questions

1) There is a switch on the back but no indication as to whether the switch being up or down is the high speed ?? :roll:

2) I'm not sure where to connect the wires on the pump connectors to make it operate properly... right now, no matter whether the switch is up or down, it goes one speed ?

3) Any pointers on connecting to a older style " clock wheel with metal clip type timer" ?

thanks in advance
Tim

Welcome to TFP :wave:

First thing we need is a little more info. Such as brand and model of pump. A little equipment info wouldn't hurt either. Some pics would be good to if you could post them.

1) If it's a three position switch, up is usually high, middle is off and down is usually low. Without more info that's about all the advice I can give you.

thanks for the welcome! -
its a Pentair WFDS-24 pump 1.00 hp 1.65 SF - Whisper Flo
The switch is just either up or down - You can't see it in the pic below... its on the back end

WhisperFlo_web.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.