Polaris 360 prices

Shmoid

May 8, 2010
I'm planning to replace an old Jandy Ray Vac with a Polaris 360. My local pool stores all have it for $549.00. I've seen it online for prices between $379.00 - $600.00. My concern is that the very low online prices are stated as new when they are really refurbished or not a complete package including hose, floats, bag, etc. or are really old as evidenced by some sellers stating that the box is a bit worn but is factory sealed and brand new. Are there issues with older models that have been corrected in more recently manufactured ones?

Does anyone recomment a particular online seller? Is there a price point I should just assume is too good to be true?

I picked up one on eBay last month for $379 shipped, and it was brand spanking new! It may be a little more difficult to find one that cheap with us almost getting full swing into the pool season. I just checked, and the person I bought it from on eBay doesn't have any more for sale.

Just keep looking. Hopefully, you are not in a big rush. With time, you can definitely beat the regular $500 price, maybe even $400!

-Dennis

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.