Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pole & Hose Hangers

1. Back To Top    #1

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Pole & Hose Hangers

Anyone have any ideas on where to get or the best option for a pole and hose hanger for an aluminum fence? I was hoping to find something that hangs over the fence rather than screw into the fence posts. Posts are kind of narrow so I thought a hanging hook would be better. Been unsuccessful in finding anything to date.
    25K gal vinyl inground, 1HP Hayward Pump, Hayward DE 4820 Filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    Waaay NW MN

Re: Pole & Hose Hangers

Ha! We went to the lawn and garden department and found the "over the deck" plant hangers that have an angled/squared top with a rounded "loop" on the bottom - all of our skimmer, leaf rakes, cleaner brushes, extra hoses, etc. hang from these. Wally World for just a few dollars!
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

3. Back To Top    #3

I have a vinyl fence, but had the same issue because I don't want to screw into it. I purchased clear plastic door wreath hangers. They're very inexpensive and can be moved around easily. We use them to hang poles, nets, bathing suits, towels, etc. Very useful.

4. Back To Top    #4

I really appreciated this post. I am always looking for inexpensive ways to do things like this while it not looking like a duct tape remedy.
    18x36 IG Steel Wall Vinyl 25K gallon 3.5-8ft, Hayward 4820 DE Filter, Hayward 1HP Super Pump, Hayward 250K BTU NG heater, Zodiac Baracuda MX8 Cleaner, 4 jets (steps/deep), 1 return
    30 mins North of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

5. Back To Top    #5

Broken Arrow, OK (Tulsa)

I'm in the same boat here...just had our pool completed and fence/sod installed. Now we need to hang the pool pole, etc. on our new aluminum fence, and I don't want to screw into it.

Could anyone provide a link to what they're using to hang their pool poles would be great!
    16 x 31, Approx. 12,000 Gal Freeform IG pool; Flagstone coping; Quartzscapes Super Blue plaster finish; Tanning ledge w/2 bubblers; 1 HP Pentair Whisperflo pump, Pentair sand filter; (2) Pentair Intellibrite LEDs w/controller; Easytouch8 w/IC-40 SWG; Salt finish concrete decking.