Pool Build - California Dreaming - 3 Years Closer

To TFP community in Socal. Recently I have had several people contact me for sub lists and tips. I just wanted to say that I welcome the connections and am available to help those interested in pursuing their own OB pool project. Without the help of others i would not have been able to do it myself either.

All the best.

Absolutely gorgeous pool ! Congratulations and wishes for years of making FUN memories with your family !!
We are just starting our pool. Would love to know what you used for coping and stacked stone. Also the step tiles. Thanks !!

Sorrry magicruiser - just saw this email. My notification for new mail did not ping me. As to coping we poured the coping and for he stacked stone - we used an onyx stone available in Anahein, CA from one of the many stone stores on College Blvd - MSI Stone, etc. - also available at devent price from Floor & Decor.

No worries!

Lots and lots of OB builds showing up lately, and I hope they see this one. It's Epic at TFP, and one of the first threads I followed. If you have some time, I'm certain some current OB folks could gain plenty from your experiences.

Good to see you back. :goodjob:

I'm just starting my research for ideas for a much smaller scale project, but like everyone else who's already commented, I just wanted to say "wow! what an awesome backyard!", even if it is a couple years after you built it! I really like the decking, and I'll probably use it as inspiration for my design. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Hope it's still treating you well.

Hi Spillmar! I messaged you. I'm just starting the research process looking to get plans done shortly. I'm wondering if you can message me your sublist, plus when available I have some questions. Really appreciate your time and your pool and backyard have turned out beautiful.

TIA!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you for the kind word BeachHead - sorry I just saw the post after a long hiatus from TFP. If you are still looking let me know - PM me again. All the best !

- - - Updated - - -

Bcampbell - I just saw your post and PM after a long hiatus from TFP. Somehow my notifications stopped working a while ago.
If you are still looking or have questions please let me know - Just PM me again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.