Is the TF-100 test kit available at a discount?

FWIW, I was a user of this site for about a year before I gave a donation. This site has saved me so much money, users have been so helpful, and I learned so much, I could no longer in good conscience use it without becoming a supporter.

Funny thing is, I wasn't helped any better after becoming a supporter, and I NEVER see help conditional upon whether someone is a supporter or not. Honestly, This is the best website with the most friendly,helpful users I've ever seen. That's why I ponied up my $.

Reactions: Mountainpool
I agree. I will probably become a supporter soon. This site has helped me so much already, and it's only been a week or so. There is a Ford Explorer site that compares to this....very active, and RICH with help. Saved me big $$. I felt I had to support it. Same situation here.

I have been a member of another forum (non pool related) and the information and relationships I formed there are irreplaceable. I have supported it every year until this year.

I believe that the value of the information on this forum is priceless. I feel that some folks just may not be able to contribute for whatever reason. I'm blessed that I have the resources that I can choose to donate where I feel it is going to be well used.

I donated because I know others may not be able to. And I want the information to be available to all. It's my way of giving back a bit of the peace of mind I will be getting when I'm sitting by my beautiful oasis enjoying a trouble free pool.

Enjoy!

Is this discount only good for the purchase of a full kit? I purchased a full kit in 2008. I ordered replacements last year and I thought I received some kind of discount, but when I add the needed replacements for this year, I can't figure out what the promo code is to input. Thx for your help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.