Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Is the TF-100 test kit available at a discount?

Is the TF-100 test kit available at a discount?

Is there a discount coupon or code that I can use to get the TF-100 test kit? I was just about to buy one online, and I noticed a "discount" line at the bottom. Just want to make sure I'm not missing the obvious. Thanks.
    20,000 gal., Jacuzzi 250L Laser Sand Filter, inground w/vinyl liner, 1hp pump motor, TF-100 Test Kit.

Re: Is the TF-100 test kit available at a discount?

Become a supporter of this site to get various discounts including on a TF-100.
    pages/supporters/
    --paulr
    BBB "Intermediate Swimmer"
    IG plaster pool 18.5K gal, Hayward Pro-Grid DE filter, 3/4 HP Hydramax II; Polaris 380, 3/4 HP booster
    AG spa 325 gal, probably Sundance of some kind
    Water testing instructions on one page

OK, thanks!
    20,000 gal., Jacuzzi 250L Laser Sand Filter, inground w/vinyl liner, 1hp pump motor, TF-100 Test Kit.

FWIW, I was a user of this site for about a year before I gave a donation. This site has saved me so much money, users have been so helpful, and I learned so much, I could no longer in good conscience use it without becoming a supporter.

Funny thing is, I wasn't helped any better after becoming a supporter, and I NEVER see help conditional upon whether someone is a supporter or not. Honestly, This is the best website with the most friendly,helpful users I've ever seen. That's why I ponied up my $.
    18k gal inground, everbrite finish, 505 sq ft; 1.5 hp two speed whisperflow; rheem 5100ti 100k btu heat pump; 3 sheer descent falls; DE filter; swg (cell out and using trichlor for now)

I agree. I will probably become a supporter soon. This site has helped me so much already, and it's only been a week or so. There is a Ford Explorer site that compares to this....very active, and RICH with help. Saved me big $$. I felt I had to support it. Same situation here.

I have been a member of another forum (non pool related) and the information and relationships I formed there are irreplaceable. I have supported it every year until this year.

I believe that the value of the information on this forum is priceless. I feel that some folks just may not be able to contribute for whatever reason. I'm blessed that I have the resources that I can choose to donate where I feel it is going to be well used.

I donated because I know others may not be able to. And I want the information to be available to all. It's my way of giving back a bit of the peace of mind I will be getting when I'm sitting by my beautiful oasis enjoying a trouble free pool.

Enjoy!
    Backyard pool-less, but used to be.....
    16,100 gallon, 18x38 3.5 ft deep oval AG, Vinyl, Sand, 1hp pump
    http://www.poolservicestech.com Liquidator
    http://www.poolcalculator.com/
    http://www.tftestkits.net TFT100 test kit

Is this discount only good for the purchase of a full kit? I purchased a full kit in 2008. I ordered replacements last year and I thought I received some kind of discount, but when I add the needed replacements for this year, I can't figure out what the promo code is to input. Thx for your help.
    18x36 IG Vinyl Grecian Lazy L (20k gallons) ~ Whisperflo DS 2.0HP pump ~ QuadDE100 filter ~ Autopilot SWG DIG-60 ~ (7) 4x16 solar panels

The discount is only on the full test kits. If you are already a lifetime supporter and need the discount code you should send me a PM.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    TFP Admin. Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School