Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Is the TF-100 test kit available at a discount?

Is the TF-100 test kit available at a discount?

Is there a discount coupon or code that I can use to get the TF-100 test kit? I was just about to buy one online, and I noticed a "discount" line at the bottom. Just want to make sure I'm not missing the obvious. Thanks.
    20,000 gal., Jacuzzi 250L Laser Sand Filter, inground w/vinyl liner, 1hp pump motor, TF-100 Test Kit.

Re: Is the TF-100 test kit available at a discount?

Become a supporter of this site to get various discounts including on a TF-100.
    pages/supporters/
    --paulr
    BBB "Intermediate Swimmer"
    IG plaster pool 18.5K gal, Hayward Pro-Grid DE filter, 3/4 HP Hydramax II; Polaris 380, 3/4 HP booster
    AG spa 325 gal, probably Sundance of some kind
    Water testing instructions on one page

OK, thanks!
    20,000 gal., Jacuzzi 250L Laser Sand Filter, inground w/vinyl liner, 1hp pump motor, TF-100 Test Kit.

FWIW, I was a user of this site for about a year before I gave a donation. This site has saved me so much money, users have been so helpful, and I learned so much, I could no longer in good conscience use it without becoming a supporter.

Funny thing is, I wasn't helped any better after becoming a supporter, and I NEVER see help conditional upon whether someone is a supporter or not. Honestly, This is the best website with the most friendly,helpful users I've ever seen. That's why I ponied up my $.
    18k gal inground, everbrite finish, 505 sq ft; 1.5 hp two speed whisperflow; rheem 5100ti 100k btu heat pump; 3 sheer descent falls; DE filter; swg (cell out and using trichlor for now)

I agree. I will probably become a supporter soon. This site has helped me so much already, and it's only been a week or so. There is a Ford Explorer site that compares to this....very active, and RICH with help. Saved me big $$. I felt I had to support it. Same situation here.

I have been a member of another forum (non pool related) and the information and relationships I formed there are irreplaceable. I have supported it every year until this year.

I believe that the value of the information on this forum is priceless. I feel that some folks just may not be able to contribute for whatever reason. I'm blessed that I have the resources that I can choose to donate where I feel it is going to be well used.

I donated because I know others may not be able to. And I want the information to be available to all. It's my way of giving back a bit of the peace of mind I will be getting when I'm sitting by my beautiful oasis enjoying a trouble free pool.

Enjoy!
    Backyard pool-less, but used to be.....
    16,100 gallon, 18x38 3.5 ft deep oval AG, Vinyl, Sand, 1hp pump
    http://www.poolservicestech.com Liquidator
    http://www.poolcalculator.com/
    http://www.tftestkits.net TFT100 test kit

Is this discount only good for the purchase of a full kit? I purchased a full kit in 2008. I ordered replacements last year and I thought I received some kind of discount, but when I add the needed replacements for this year, I can't figure out what the promo code is to input. Thx for your help.
    18x36 IG Vinyl Grecian Lazy L (20k gallons) ~ Whisperflo DS 2.0HP pump ~ QuadDE100 filter ~ Autopilot SWG DIG-60 ~ (7) 4x16 solar panels

The discount is only on the full test kits. If you are already a lifetime supporter and need the discount code you should send me a PM.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    TFP Admin. Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School