Concrete Decking

Oct 8, 2009
Last year we had our pool finished and concrete deck poured. We chose a colored concrete...Omaha Tan. After the concrete cured it was not the color I picked...well, it was, it was just way lighter! When the concrete is wet..that's the color I wanted...when it's dry...it looks like regualr concrete! I tried sealing it hoping it would make it darker...just made it slick!
So my question is....has anybody "acid washed/stained" their concrete? I'm looking at the choices out there and I think that's the route I would like to take but would like to get some feed back on the outcome of this choice. Does anyone have pictures of their concrete with an acid wash/stain? I'd like to go for a natural rock look...colors of tan and gray.
Also, there are stains on the concrete from the pool cover. I have tried power washing and it has only made a bigger mess...any suggestions on cleaning products out there?

Thanks for any input!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.