Simple Excel Spreadsheet to track pool conditions

bhodge

May 21, 2008
Tucson
I created a very simple ss to track pool conditions based on the recommended levels in pool school. It also color codes the cells in your out of range based on whether you have an algae problem or not. I used 50 ppm cause I am currently battling black algae again. The charts tab also plots your results so you can visually see the impacts of adding chemicals. I am sure there is a better one out there but I am bored as heck at work today so I just thew this thing together.

It will not allow me to update .xlsx files and regular .xls doesn't support all the conditional formatting it uses. I renamed to .txt to upload, download and rename to .xlsx and see if it works

Attachments

• Pool Chemistrytxt.txt
    15 KB · Views: 690
Just downloaded and it looks great, good work! Got 2 quick suggestions, add the conditional formating to the CC row (over 0.5 = red) and make sheet 3 a chart for just chlorine levels, we tend to worry more about FC then the others so a chart same size as the first with a smaller scale would make seeing our FC trends much easier. Great work!

Oh just noticed the rules for conditional formating are coded and not using the values from the "min max" column, could that be changed?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.