• Total voters

JasonLion

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
aaronp said:
Paramount PCC-2000 automatic built-in In-floor cleaner.

We just call it "the pool".
Like "the pool" is cleaning itself.

Bama Rambler said:
Ours is the Jerk! It's a Zodiak Zoom and it just jerks it way around the pool. So when the DW asks if the jerk's in the pool, I say no, I'm right here! She says, not you, the one that actually does something around here! :mrgreen: I know she's kidding....... right?

Casey said:
It's me! I'm the pool girl around here that vacs every week...
Should I post a pic of me too? :mrgreen:

chem geek said:
My wife calls ours "Devo"...Letro Legend cleaner with its "tail" and the song "Whip It Good"...

geekgranny said:
"NO!!!!! That's Momma's Toy"
All of my cleaners have been named that or so the dogs think. Some didn't survive being "rescued" and then "killed" by the dogs.

gtm said:
Knucklehead #2. Knucklehead #1 is 17 now and more interested in girls than pools, so we had to bring in #2 ...

Melt In The Sun said:
We also have an in-floor popup system...just recently named "whack-a-mole"

Pisces said:
I have a Pentair Legend called "FlopBot"... Anyhoo, the way it would move or scoot across the floor of the pool on its cord reminded me of when my cat scoots her rear across my carpet, which I HATE and I call it "going flop-bottom" or "flop bot" for short. Ugh. :rant:

Tonedeaf said:
We named ours Oscar. He does get grouchy every once in awhile and decides to poke his head above water which usually means he will spray you too from the trailing hose.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.