I've read Pool School, I've read 'How to Shock' but when do you shock? I'm just a bit confused because my chlorine is holding over night and hasn't dropped more than 1ppm, my CC is 0 and my water looks great, I guess I'm just wondering if everything stays like this can I go weeks without shocking? I haven't started actually swimming yet, water still a bit too cool. I'm guessing that once I start my numbers will change and then I'll have to shock. It seems a little weird not to have to get to shock level for such a long time. I guess that's another benefit to BBB!
Also, how often do you have to do the overnight FC test?