Pumpwarehouse.com

It looks like a 10 year old created their website and they use Yahoo for their business email (very unprofessional). Things like that worry me when dealing with an online company.

How much is shipping?

I would compare shipping costs with others who have the same price or close to the same price such as:

http://www.aquasuperstore.com/products/ ... ~4731.html

I've never ordered from this company so I can't confirm they are any more legit than the place you found, but comparing the sites, the certifications listed security, etc., it's not hard to see which would be the one I'd be more comfortable with ordering from.

I'm not saying that first company is not legit, but you can't do business on the internet without spending a little bit of money on your website first.

rickily said:
Has anyone bought from this place...?? http://www.pumpwarehouse.com/

They seem to have the best price for the Hayward Super Pump Dual Speed 1 1/2 hp at $459.00

Have bought 2 pump motors from them... AO Smith 1 HP for a Hayward SuperPump, and most recently a 2-speed AO Smith to convert my SuperPump from a single to a 2-speed. 1st one about 6 years ago. 2nd about 2 months ago.

No issues, shipped fast, motors in factory box. I'd use them again.

NOTE: web prices are outdated, you MUST call them to verify stock and pricing. web prices are not accurate.

I'd use them again-- seems like a mom & pop company that really doesn't know the power of the internet.

I just went and bought a Hayward Super Pump 1.5 HP model SP2610X15 online from poolgeek.com for $358.17. That was the cheapest I found and it came with a 1 year warranty.

Have it hooked up and going right now and is working awesome. I talked to my local PB who was amazed when I showed him this price. I have the receipt to prove it. PB told me they sell it for $600. :hammer:

I hope this helps you out!

Good Luck! :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.